Sunday, March 25, 2012

OFFICIALLY 19 YEAR-OLD

Alhamdulillah , praise be to Allah :)



Alhamdulillah , Alhamdulillah , Alhamdulillah . thats all I can say to Allah for giving me this 19 years to live in His barakah dunnya . Alhamdulillah , praise be to Allah for giving me the ne'mah which is I cant get from anybody . just HIM . just HIM . ne'mah of ibu , ayah , teachers, sibling , friends , BFF . 

thank you to AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my friends , my family. thank you for all the wishes . yang wish kat phone , kat facebook , thank you very very very much.  thank you for the du'a and everything . IBU , THANK YOU FOR THE WATCH . ALHAMDULILLAH :)
 JAZAKALLAHUKHAIRANKATHIRA. ALLAHUYUBARIKUFIKUM . 

tiada hadiah yang lebih bermakna melainkan doa untukku wahai sahabat :)

PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS IN STPM . 4-FLAT ! AAMMIIIIINNN ! :)





No comments: